miercuri, 25 mai 2011

Comparing cost between fuel and electric engines in cars.? | Solar ...

So a car weighing about 1500 kg is traveling 60 on foot an hour.
How a great deal fake it cost for the thing to go one mile?
I contain the ,next knowns:
-15 mpg
-Fuel efficiency=19%
-Electric efficiency=90%
-Gas=$2. 00 a gallon
-Electric=$0. 394 each 3. 6 MJ
-Energy Density of Fuel=32 MJ/L

So so far come again? I establish out was it counting cost $3. 25 to journey a supplies on gas.This earth reasonable.But how do I shape out how a great deal it costs in electric if I dont contain a conversion issue for how far the car travels for a sure quantity of electricity?

So far my labor recreation so as to it costs 539,484. 3J to journey 60 mph or 26. 82 m/s.
I just rehabilitated so as to power eager on a gallon quantity captivating eager on explanation so as to for each so as to I am in fact merely receiving 6. 08 MJ out of the 32 MJ/L.Then intended in cost per gallon (Im completely steps).Then I establish out how a lot of on foot I traveled on the quantity of gas it quick to go 60 mph and after that now multiplied together by a steady so so as to the distance traveled was a mile.

Now I am wedged by means of 539,484. 3J.I Know Fdrag is 335 N.And I contain no idea how to labor out cost for electricity.Help?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu