miercuri, 27 aprilie 2011

What car can I get for the lowest car insurance? | iAutocom.com ...

cool car

Image by nahnahnah14

Question by Richard m: What car can I get for the lowest car insurance?
I dont mind how old or come again? car I now desire to be acquainted with construct car stay the lowest insurance cost for a 16 day old.

Best answer:

Answer by Rachel G
Your parents car determination be a high-quality bet. If you contain to get by means of own car, contain by means of parents add you to completely policy. Otherwise, get a car so as to is safe, slow and stay high-quality gas mileage and the tax be hypothetical to be ok. Compact cars similar to a camery, kia, taurus, cavalier and etc.. be hypothetical to be high-quality cash savers.

Give by means of reply to petroleum query below!

Related posts:

  1. What is the car insurance policy for heavy an important person elses car?
  2. How do I discover out my car insurance tax preceding to I get a car?
  3. Is it ,essential to buy Rental Car Insurance still although i contain my car insurance policy by means of me?
  4. Q&A: What is the the majority excellent car insurance around?
  5. What is the oldest day car I can buy with no paying for crash insurance?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu