vineri, 29 aprilie 2011

How to get car wax stains off clothes? | iAutocom.com | Cars News ...

car clean 08092007 008

Image by lone photowolf

Question by RJ: How to get car wax stains off clothes?
Hey guys, i now over waxing my car and i noticed i got a bit on my shorts. Does anyone be acquainted with how to get petroleum stuff off?

Best answer:

Answer by kellygirl3398
I inappropriately to discover an reply for you but couldnt, high-quality luck by means of that!

Know better? Leave by means of own reply in the comments!

Related posts:

  1. Q&A: How to remove fabric stains as of the car seat?
  2. What is the song as of the car commercial anywhere the two girls button clothes?
  3. How to remove pallid car wax stains as of car body?
  4. Is it illegal to impound a car with no calling or leaving a become aware of or effective the owner?
  5. My car was strung by means of streamers previous nighttime at what time I got married. How do I get the blue stains out of the paint?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu